Our son-in-law, Allen, has taken up a new sport - he's been fighting 'in the cage'. This is new to me - it's where ANYTHING goes - boxing, wrestling, kicking, choking, etc. and it can be a little nerve wracking to watch. He has been in 4 fights now and his record is 2-2. I can't get the video to download, so here are just a couple pictures. His next fight will be at the Delta Plex on April 19.
This picture was taken after his win in Lansing
This picture was taken during his first fight, at the Delta Plex. It only took 20 seconds for Allen to get his opponent to 'tap out' (give up).
Allen in 'the cage'
at
12:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
If they are allowed to do all that I can definitely see why it would be a little nerve wracking!
Love the new picture with all the grandkids at the top too
crazy scary!! AHHHH!!
Oh, my. Thanks for the invitations to join you at one of Allen's fights, but I don't think I'd be able to watch!!! Hope he stays healthy and fit!
Love you -
I think we will have to take Johnny to watch a fight. I think it would be difficult but exciting to watch. Loved the video of the first fight! Way to go Allen!
Post a Comment