This is a busy week for birthdays. Jacob turned 3 on the 3rd, Zippora turns 2 on the 5th, Jer turns 33 on the 7th, and Elijah turns 4 on the 8th. We had a party for the 4 of them on Sunday. We also tried to get a picture of us with all the grand kids - that's not as easy as it sounds. (Don't know why some of these pictures are showing up sideways!) Zippora turns 2
Jacob turns 3
Elijah turns 4
Jer, Jacob, Zippora and Elijah
Our beautiful grand children - including 2 month old Elle and 1 week old Kate
May everyone always feel welcome in your home!
Party Time . . .
at
11:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've been meaning to tell you that I think that Abby has the cutest expression on that pic of you and all of the grandkids. She makes me smile just looking at her. You are blessed.
I'd have to agree - I smile every time I look at her too! And, yes, we are VERY blessed!!
LOVE the pictures of you and all your grandkids - what a delightful bunch! Blessed is right!
Post a Comment