Abby (2 years old) saying The Lord's Prayer

I just got a really cute email of a little girl singing The Lord's Prayer and it reminded me of Abby, when she was 2 years old, saying The Lord's Prayer. I may have posted this before, but it's just too cute! I love the look at the end - she looks like she's really proud to have finished in record time!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest little girl ever!!!!

Heather said...

Okay.. I admit the above comment is from her bias mom. But, that is pretty cute. I forget what her sweet little voice sounded like. Now she talks like she going on
13. :)

Anonymous said...

I love that. Her hands are folded so sweetly and everything. I think that I saw the same video of the other little girl. Was she singing it? Abby has her beat in speed and cuteness. :)

Lia Leenstra said...

so cute!

joan b. said...

Just as precious now as the first time you posted it :)
What a sweet girl!