My dear sister, Joan, will be celebrating her 57th birthday on Sunday, Oct. 14. She is always an inspiration to me and I just wanted to wish her a very happy birthday. We celebrated today by going for lunch at Applebees with my brother Rick, sister-in-law Beckie, sister Denise, me, and, of course, Joan. I'll admit that we weren't 'the best of friends' when we were growing up (in fact, we couldn't stand to be in the same room), but things sure have changed. I can't imagine life without her! Joan - I hope you have a wonderful day and many, many more happy and healthy years! Love ya!
Happy Birthday Joan!
at
12:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Joan! It was a great lunch, as always. You are an inspiration to me and I'm always proud to say the you're my sister. I love you and hope you have a blessed day. Denise
Larva Moo & Denise -
Less than two hours into my birthday and it's already been wonderful thanks to your kind words. I love you both!
Hey Joan, I beat you by a day! Our Mom's were probably in the hospital together, I was born in Blodgett on Friday, Oct. 13, 1950! I always thought you were older than me, it must have been the wisdom that I always admired coming from you! Hope your birthday was great, mine was!
Barb Miedema
Post a Comment