I've been really blessed with grand kids this weekend. On Thursday night, I watched Taeron from 6:30 until 11:30. He was in such a good mood and so fun! I also had my niece Lidia come on Thursday night to spend the weekend while Rick and Beckie took a mini-vacation. Then on Friday a.m. Lucy came to spend the weekend while Joe and Emily took the boys up north camping. Friday afternoon, Ben and Erica dropped off Zippora on their way to camping with Isaac and Lyvia. So it's been a fun weekend. Yesterday, we all went to the church parking lot behind us and tried to teach Laiya to ride a bike. She gave it a good try, but she's pretty scared because she had a bad fall when she rode a bike in Hong Kong. She might give it a try again this afternoon. Taeron having fun on the swing
Laiya with Zippora and Lidia with Lucy
Laiya learning to ride a bike
A fun weekend!
at
2:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like you had a busy weekend! Wow, you are a busy grandma! I hope your kids appreciate you! (I'm sure they do!)
Laiya, keep trying to ride your bike. You'll love it once you figure it out. Oh the places you'll go!! Love you
Great to be back and able to check all the blogs I missed while away. Love the pictures of your weekend, your grandkids, and the reception for Ben and Cathy - fun times!
Love you!
Note to Laiya - How is your garden? Are the peppers ready to eat yet? I'm eager to taste them! Keep trying to ride the bike - soon you'll be as good at it as you are at gardening :)
I love you!
Post a Comment