What do you know - I'm in California!!


My welcoming committee - Nug, Glenda and Curtis


Their beautiful back yard!


Slaving away in the hot sun - preparing my lesson for a sectional.

Tomorrow they will bring me to the campus and I'm looking forward to spending 4 wonderful days learning new ideas for teaching the theme for the coming GEMS season.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marva,
Looks like you are enjoying yourself already! I will be thinking and praying for you "Caledonia Girls" to have safe travel and come back already for the new GEMS year. Have fun!! Phyllis

Anonymous said...

Phyllis - great to hear from you! I'm praying for your daughter while she's gone, you know! Hope they're able to have Bible school! We'll miss you at convention - never too late to come back, you know!! Love, Marva

Anonymous said...

Marva - Love the new look on your blog! Only you would stay up for hours to work on it after a long day of travel :) Keep the pictures and updates of your time in California coming and have a great week. Hope your sectionals go well - Love!