
Well, right when we think things are calming down . . . Ben calls to add a little excitement to our lives. Did I say "little"?? Saturday night, when I was driving to work, I get a call on my cell phone. He says "hey, mom, guess what! Cathy and I just got married!!" Yes, they drove to Vegas to get married on 7/7/07. After both having been through bad relation- ships, they can relate very well to each other. They were just here tonight to make some plans for a celebration open house. So for all friends and family, you are invited our house on 7/28, from 2-7, to meet the happy couple. Feel free to bring your suits too! Food and beverages will be provided. So after just printing out invitations, I'm ready to crawl in bed so I can get up at 5 am to leave for the GEMS conference in California!
There's always something exciting going on . . .
at
11:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Still recovering.....was sort of speechless when talking to Ben last night. We're eager to meet Cathy and welcome her into our family. Great pictures of your week at the cottage - we're headed up Friday - Yeah! Have a great time at the convention :)
Love!
Oh my goodness! I'm happy for Ben....as you know, I have a special place in my heart for that cousin of mine! :)
Post a Comment