Love the slide show - it came through perfectly. Great pictures of your grandkids! We had a great time at Ben & Cathy's open house and it was wonderful to see so many of your family members tonight. BTW, it's midnight - I'm surprised you don't have an entire slide show of the gathering already posted on your site :) I'll check it from Germany when I have a chance.... Love!
I am married to Dave, and I am mom to Jer, Ryan, Betsy, Ben, Holly, Erica, Emily and Laiya, mother-in-law to Tina, Heather, Dusty, Cat, Ben and Joe, and Grandma to Isaac, Abby, Braden, Lyvia, Ty, Elijah, Evan, Jacob, Zippora, Taeron, Lucy, Elle, Kate, Dontae, Zacariah, Ezekiel and Luke.
2 comments:
Excellent slide show Auntie Marva!
A bunch of happy cousins! What a joy it must be for you to watch them grow.
Love the slide show - it came through perfectly. Great pictures of your grandkids! We had a great time at Ben & Cathy's open house and it was wonderful to see so many of your family members tonight. BTW, it's midnight - I'm surprised you don't have an entire slide show of the gathering already posted on your site :) I'll check it from Germany when I have a chance....
Love!
Post a Comment