Welcome to MARVA'S 'MARVALOUS' MEMORIES

Grandma's precious darlings!

More fun times . . .

at 10:54 PM

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Marva's "Marvalous" Memories
I am married to Dave, and I am mom to Jer, Ryan, Betsy, Ben, Holly, Erica, Emily and Laiya, mother-in-law to Tina, Heather, Dusty, Cat, Ben and Joe, and Grandma to Isaac, Abby, Braden, Lyvia, Ty, Elijah, Evan, Jacob, Zippora, Taeron, Lucy, Elle, Kate, Dontae, Zacariah, Ezekiel and Luke.
View my complete profile

Other links I enjoy . . .

  • Mini Me Baby Gear
  • Cathy's blog
  • Heather's blog
  • Denise's blog
  • Joan's blog
  • Lia's blog
  • Michelle's blog
  • Katie's blog

Psalm 118:24

"This is the day the Lord has made, I WILL rejoice and be glad in it."

Neo Counter

Not Flesh of My Flesh

Not flesh of my flesh
Nor bone of my bone
But still, miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute -
You didn't grow under my heart
But in it!