Just wanted to be sure you knew that everyone who has been following Laiya's journey is invited to meet her at an open house on Friday night. It will be held at South Christian High School (160 68th Street SW), in the Activity Center (front of the building, on the west end). It will be from 7:00-9:00 pm. We'll have lots of pictures, a video of our trip to Hong Kong, keep sakes, a scrapbook of Laiya's life, and of course, goodies to eat. We'd love to see you there!
2 comments:
Wish we could make it. Know that we are thinking of you in Seattle. By the way, I know that you're done with your waiting and the trip and that Laiya is home, but I still look every day for new blog postings. Thanks for keeping us in the loop even now that you're home. Love you!
Hi Marva
How I have enjoyed reading about your journey these past few weeks. You have done a marvelous job of keeping us all informed. I could hardly wait each day to go to the blog for an update. So happy to hear that things are going so well. Thanks for continuing to give us an update since your return. Looking forward to seeing you and meeting Laiya tomorrow night.
Love to all,
Bobbi Van Kuiken
Post a Comment