I've Been Tagged . . .

I've been tagged by my niece, Lia. I’m suppose to tell you 6 things that you may not know about me.

1st - I am a pack rat. I don’t part with anything, because you just never know when you might need it.

2nd – I hate peas! My grandma use to make me eat them (actually, I put them in my apron pocket and then flushed them down the toilet). I never even fed baby food peas to my kids.

3rd – I usually stay up until 1 or 2 in the morning – but I am trying to get to bed earlier, now that I have to get up with Laiya in the morning.

4th – I have taught crafts in GEMS for 30 years.

5th – If I get stressed or overwhelmed, put a baby in my arms – I can forget about everything else that’s going on around me.

6th – I am going to be a grandma again (#12) – guess who!!

There – that wasn’t so hard after all! Marva

2 comments:

joan b. said...

I think I could have listed those same six things about you :)
Thanks for the updates and the pictures - Laiya's smile gets bigger and brighter every day!
Love!
Joan

Anonymous said...

What? Who is prego? That sure didn't take long...you were just wishing that a few blogs ago. :)