After all the waiting, I can't believe we only have "two more sleeps" (as my grand kids would say). We're both packed and ready to go!
Laiya went to court yesterday, so everything is finalized. We won't have to deal with any paperwork, which is really nice!
I have been waking up early the last few days (very unlike me!) and just can't wait to get up and do more packing or organizing. Tomorrow morning I get to go to Grandparent's Day at Legacy Chr. pre-school for Braden (Jer and Tina's oldest) and then I will clean my house, do laundry and a few last minute things, and I'll be all set to go. Ryan and Heather offered to bring us to the airport and we're going to go for breakfast before that, so we'll leave here at 9 a.m. on Saturday! Wow, that's only 34 hours away!
We want to thank all of you who have been praying for us and for Laiya - we really appreciate it. This is Laiya's last week of school in Hong Kong. We will have a going-away party with her class and her teachers next Wednesday afternoon. I'll try to update every day, so keep checking back. Feel free to leave comments so we know who's checking in.
Thanks!
Only Two More Sleeps
at
10:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment