I feel like I've been checking the blog every few minutes for updates. I was so anxious to hear how today went. I can't even image how emotional of a day it must have been. It was very emotional just reading about it! Laiya sounds so sweet. We can't wait to meet her in person. Love, Heather
Dear Aunt Laiya, I can't wait for you to come to my grandma's house. I wish you were home right now! I want to play with you. I can't wait to see you at the airport. love, Abby
I've been constantly praying for all three of you the past couple days! What a precious time and yet how emotional! Let Laiya know that her church family loves her already and we can't wait to meet her! We'll be praying for you in choir tonight! Love, Kim H.
Oh my, what an emotional day for all of you! Please know that we are thinking of you and praying for you constantly. So glad you have Laiya with you forever now. It must be hard for a young girl to now be with her "new family". I'm sure she feels all the love and emotion that you feel for her and all will be well. It seems to me that her English is very good! Alot better than my Chinese! It will be amazing how quickly she picks up on all of it, even our slang (right Dave?!) Love you all so much and thanks for all the updates. It's been wonderful to follow your journey. Love you Laiya - from Uncle John, Aunt Denise, Betsy and Johnny
Dear Laiya - It was a very emotional day for you, wasn't it. It must be really hard to say goodbye to so many people you love and who love you. I told my friends at Bible study about you and wrote "Blessings" on the board in Chinese today. Yes, my computer does that for me, too :) Your English is great and easy to read and understand. We are eager to learn some Chinese words from you! We are praying for you and will greet you at the airport on Saturday! Love and hugs, Uncle Bill and Aunt Joan
Dave & Marva and Laiya God has truly blessed you. As I look at the pictures and read about your time in Hong Kong I can't help but feel joyful for you and your family. That is what being part of the body of christ is about when one is joyful all are joyful. Once agian blessed are you and your Forever family
mom & dad~ We are so glad that it went well for you and Laiya yesterday. We will continue praying for you. Elijah and Jacob keep praying for Auntie Laiya to come home and to give her hugs and kisses. We can't believe your trip is almost over already after you have waited so long. We are so excited to meet Laiya and give her lots of hugs and tell her how much we all love her to pieces!! Well we will keep waiting to be updated. Love you all, Joe, Emily , Elijah, Jacob, & Lucy. P.S. Give Laiya big hugs and kisses from all of us.
I am married to Dave, and I am mom to Jer, Ryan, Betsy, Ben, Holly, Erica, Emily and Laiya, mother-in-law to Tina, Heather, Dusty, Cat, Ben and Joe, and Grandma to Isaac, Abby, Braden, Lyvia, Ty, Elijah, Evan, Jacob, Zippora, Taeron, Lucy, Elle, Kate, Dontae, Zacariah, Ezekiel and Luke.
8 comments:
I feel like I've been checking the blog every few minutes for updates. I was so anxious to hear how today went. I can't even image how emotional of a day it must have been. It was very emotional just reading about it! Laiya sounds so sweet. We can't wait to meet her in person.
Love, Heather
Dear Aunt Laiya,
I can't wait for you to come to my grandma's house. I wish you were home right now! I want to play with you. I can't wait to see you at the airport.
love, Abby
I've been constantly praying for all three of you the past couple days! What a precious time and yet how emotional! Let Laiya know that her church family loves her already and we can't wait to meet her! We'll be praying for you in choir tonight!
Love,
Kim H.
Hi Laiya,
Come Home. I want to play with you, too. Happy Birthday (I know it's late, but he really wanted me to write it)
Love, Ty
Oh my, what an emotional day for all of you! Please know that we are thinking of you and praying for you constantly.
So glad you have Laiya with you forever now. It must be hard for a young girl to now be with her "new family". I'm sure she feels all the love and emotion that you feel for her and all will be well.
It seems to me that her English is very good! Alot better than my Chinese! It will be amazing how quickly she picks up on all of it, even our slang (right Dave?!)
Love you all so much and thanks for all the updates. It's been wonderful to follow your journey.
Love you Laiya - from Uncle John, Aunt Denise, Betsy and Johnny
Dear Laiya - It was a very emotional day for you, wasn't it. It must be really hard to say goodbye to so many people you love and who love you.
I told my friends at Bible study about you and wrote "Blessings" on the board in Chinese today. Yes, my computer does that for me, too :) Your English is great and easy to read and understand. We are eager to learn some Chinese words from you! We are praying for you and will greet you at the airport on Saturday!
Love and hugs,
Uncle Bill and Aunt Joan
Dave & Marva and Laiya God has truly blessed you. As I look at the pictures and read about your time in Hong Kong I can't help but feel joyful for you and your family. That is what being part of the body of christ is about when one is joyful all are joyful. Once agian blessed are you and your Forever family
Jason Douma
mom & dad~
We are so glad that it went well for you and Laiya yesterday. We will continue praying for you. Elijah and Jacob keep praying for Auntie Laiya to come home and to give her hugs and kisses. We can't believe your trip is almost over already after you have waited so long. We are so excited to meet Laiya and give her lots of hugs and tell her how much we all love her to pieces!! Well we will keep waiting to be updated. Love you all, Joe, Emily , Elijah, Jacob, & Lucy. P.S. Give Laiya big hugs and kisses from all of us.
Post a Comment