Happy 14th Birthday Laiya! We were the ones to get the "gift" though. We got "THE" call this morning, at about 9:30. I wasn't home from work yet so I got the message at 9:45. When I saw "Bethany" on the caller ID I just screamed! Laiya's visa hearing isn't until April 18, so we will leave on the 21st, arrive on the 22nd, and return home on the 28th (which is the date Emily came home on 24 years ago!). Please continue to keep Laiya in your prayers as she will begin the process of saying goodbye to everything and everyone she has ever known. Thank you!! Dave and Marva
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
How exciting! We can't wait to meet her :)
Wow! What great news. I know you were hoping to spend her birthday with her, but it will be so worth the wait.
Happy Birthday Laiya! We can't wait to meet you!
Love "Aunt Denise"
Sorry, that wasn't really Tristan. I'm just using his computer!
How Awesomoe - I am so excited for your family. We can not wait to have her as a part of our family!!!! We will continue to pray that the trip goes well and that the transition will be a good one for Laiya and your family!!! LOTS OF LOVE - LIA
You must be going out of your skin about now. This will be a very long 2 1/2 weeks for you. We pray the wait will go quickly for you. We are excited for you!
Beckie & Rick
Congratualations to being a new Mom and Dad, I know she will love the cottage at Big Whitefish, Best Wishes, Nancy R.
That is so exciting! It gave me goose bumps! We will be praying for all of you.
"cousin" Pat
We are praying for a safe trip for you and we can't wait to meet her. Happy Birthday, Laiya!
Dick, Mary Van Kammen
So happy for you all!! I will be praying all the details will go smoothly.Also that Laiya's transition to her new family from all she knows will not be too difficult.You all must be so excited!! Congratulations!
Yippee, congrats, wonderful!
We'll be praying for Laiya and the many transitions and adjustments that she will be experiencing. Praying that she bonds and attaches to you with time!
Safe travels!
Post a Comment