Ahhhh - she did it!!

Laiya got her license!! I remember three years ago when we first started talking about adopting again, I said I was all for it except for one thing - driving!! Dave did Jeremy's hours and I did most of the other 6, plus an exchange student, and I didn't ever want to go through that one more time! Well, I survived once again! Laiya took her driving test last week and passed (thanks to a very kind gentleman!!). She has yet to leave the house on her own, but I'm sure I'll find an errand I need her to run soon. And I am POSITIVE this IS the last time!!!
She's pretty proud!
And there she goes!

2 comments:

joan b. said...

Good job, Laiya! Hope you enjoy the new freedom that comes with having your driver's license :)

Love you, Sweetie!

joan b. said...

Me again - Laiya's been scooting around town for months....any new pics? I'll be watching :)
Love you!