Cottage fun / GEMS conference

We just arrived home tonight after spending two weeks at the cottage! Such fun!

The kids love making "ice cream in a bag".

When the weather wasn't real nice, the kids loved doing crafts.

When we go for a walk/bike ride, we don't have to worry - they definately see us coming!!

Elle and Kate had it made!
Erica reads bedtime stories to Isaac, Lyvia and Zippora.

We had our own church service on Sunday morning and some of the kids performed special music for us.

\ Emily, Laiya, Elijah and Jacob headed out to go turtle hunting . . .

. . . and they were pretty proud of their catch - a huge yellow-neck turtle.


Elle really enjoyed her spaghetti!

We finally had a camp fire on our last night there. (Jacob)

I missed a few days because the GEMS annual conference was from Thursday until Sunday, in Hamilton, Ontario. It was a wonderful conference and I was so blessed by going. I rode with Pauline Norder and we followed Kara Herder and Lisa Marsman. Barb Miedema went on Wednesday because she is on the board (actually, she is President of the Board!)

Pauline, Lisa, Kara, Me, Barb

Always stop to enjoy all the beauty of God's wonderful creations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.
You have A LOT of grandkids.

I'm sure you love it. I'm also sure you are great at it!!

:)
Jen

Marva said...

Guess what - 2 more are on the way!!