It's been a busy couple weeks. Last weekend Ben and Erica were here and we celebrated Mother's Day a week early. I managed to get a picture of the four kids before they left. Lyvia, Zippora, Elle, Isaac
On Tuesday, we had our weekly dinner with the Bik's (family from Burma), but instead of going to their apartment, we went to the park for a picnic. Ryan and Heather, Abby, Ty and Kate joined us. It was a beautiful night. Lian and Richard pushing Fam on the swing.
We enjoyed a delicious meal of burgers, beans and fresh fruit.
Saturday morning I went to watch Abby play t-ball. She's a 'natural'. Abby at bat
Playing 'pitcher'
Waiting her turn in the dugout (click on the picture to enlarge it, and check out that smile!)
Saturday afternoon Dave and I went to the tulip parade with Laiya, Emily, Elijah, Jacob and Lucy. We couldn't see a whole lot of the parade, but we had fun anyway. The kids eating an elephant ear
Jacob helping Papa with his ice cream cone
Elijah in a big fire truck
Emily and Lucy
Sunday morning Kate was baptized at our church (Caledonia CRC). What a blessing to see your children dedicate their own children to the Lord. Ryan, Heather, Abby, Ty and Kate
Heather's mom (Lois Bronsink), Kate, Heather, and Heather's Grandma Bredeweg
The other 'four generations' - Ryan, me, Kate, and my mom
Braden holding his little cousin, Kate
Beautiful Kate
After coffee time at church, several of the kids came here for dinner - and they brought it all, prepared it all and the guys cleaned it all up. It was a wonderful Mother's Day!!
Tonight I am babysitting Taeron (Holly and Allen's little boy). He is so adorable. He thought it was pretty funny when I took his picture with my photoshop web cam.
Taeron
May you all have as much fun in life as I do!!
(I always wanted a smaller nose!! - I can't believe I'm posting this!!)
More family fun . . .
at
10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
seriously, that pic of you at the end is hysterical! :) Love you!
YOU CRACK ME UP AUNT MARVA!!! WHAT A CUTE BUNCH OF GRANDKIDS YOU HAVE!!!
Oh my, what a lot I missed during the last couple of weeks! Didn't even know you had a new web address until now.....LOVE that picture of you! You're better off with the nose you have :)
Thanks for the pictures and the updates....
Post a Comment