I am married to Dave, and I am mom to Jer, Ryan, Betsy, Ben, Holly, Erica, Emily and Laiya, mother-in-law to Tina, Heather, Dusty, Cat, Ben and Joe, and Grandma to Isaac, Abby, Braden, Lyvia, Ty, Elijah, Evan, Jacob, Zippora, Taeron, Lucy, Elle, Kate, Dontae, Zacariah, Ezekiel and Luke.
9 comments:
That is so gross and AWESOME!
great pic!
That's one for the wedding slide show someday! Thanks for the laugh! Denise
I can't believe you would post that GROSS picture of such a precious little girl. MOM
Oh..poor Zippy. I think she is still adorable - even with all that snot.
Are you serious? I'm not sure I can really believe that all of that snot came out of that little nose. Really.
It's even worse than you said! Gotta love it!
Great pic! At fist I thought she had asparagus up her nose - I couldn't believe that that much snot can come out of such a little girl!
Thanks for the Candy! lisa and I enjoyed it all the way home!
We were browsing thru the pictures!!!! When we saw.... We thought it would be a great dinner ...Fried Buggers!!!!!!!
Ron and Rose
Post a Comment