Kissin' Cousins

Tonight I watched Joe and Emily's kids (Elijah - 3 1/2, Jacob - 2 1/2, and Lucy - 8 1/2 months) and Holly and Allen's little guy, Taeron (16 months) - oh, such fun!! Here are a couple picture of 'kissin' cousins' - Lucy and Taeron, and also a video of Elijah 'making nice smiles'.


5 comments:

Lia said...

My how your grandkids are growing!! It must be great to be a grandma and be blessed with such amazing grandkids!! I love all your updates!!

Anonymous said...

Great to see a picture of you, too. (besides the one of you laid up on the couch after your surgery---how are you doing, by the way?) Miss you!

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

To Laurla - I'm doing great, or at least good! I went to the doctor today because I over-did it a little last week, but he said there's no permanent damage - just a pulled tendon that was attached to scar tissue. Ya, I don't have too many pictures of me - I'm always the one taking them, but that's okay. Love ya!! Auntie Larvi

joan b. said...

You - overdoing it?!? Seriously, you must be kidding! Nothing new there.....
Adorable grandkids!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Marva!!!!!!
I hope you enjoyed the day!