Things have been going great with Dave and Laiya lately. She was keeping her distance from him for a while, but now things are going really well! Here's a picture of Dave helping her doing some jump rope tricks. He's really working on making brownie points so yesterday he came home with this jump rope (she'd been asking for one) and then he took her to get a video, which they watched together when I went to work last night.
She's getting pretty good at cleaning my car too. She's learning the concept that if she does what we ask her to do, we are quicker to give her what she asks for. So, it works out good for everyone!
Dave and Laiya
at
11:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So happy things are going better. I knew they'd improve. (I think Dave has learned a lesson in patience!) He's a great dad to all your kids and I know Laiya will grow to love and appreciate him more and more.
Nice blog face lift. Looks great!
Another new look to your blog - love it! The picture of you and Dave and the grandkids is precious....looks like the work of our professional niece, Katie :) Will have to have another picture taken next spring with the new babies!
Glad things are going better with Dave and Laiya. Dave does have a big heart and he trys hard. The transition to brings kids in is a big adjustment. I know!
Beckie
Post a Comment