We’re still amazed at how well things are going. Laiya is a very fast learner. For example, she said she never used an alarm before, so I thought I’d get her one and show her how to use it. The first morning she was in the kitchen and I heard it go off. I asked why it was going off so late and she pulled me to the bedroom to show me the snooze button. She said she hit it twice – yes, that’s my daughter!! I don’t know what I’d do without the snooze button! She’s also a typical teenager. Here are pictures of her dresser before she arrived and then a picture of it today. She's even sleeping under the covers now! It took her almost 3 weeks of sleeping on top of the bed with a throw blanket over her, but after I tucked her in under the covers a couple times, she decided that it was pretty comfortable.