Then last night, she went to the store with Emily and got home around 10. She sat on the couch by me and started talking and didn't stop for 3 1/2 hours!! I can't begin to tell you all the stories that she shared! She had me in tears! It amazes me that after all she has been through, she is such a cheerful, happy girl.
I am still amazed at her Christian beliefs too. She talked about if you don't believe in Jesus and you die, you go to "a bad place" but if you believe in Him you "will be happy" and about being baptised ("having water on head like Lucy") when you accept Jesus into your heart.
The fact that she has such great knowledge of the English language (even though she thinks she doesn't), is such a wonderful thing, too.
We have been given such a gift and we are so blessed!
at
4:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's great! I am sure that you're wonderful at making Laiya feel at home and treating her like a daughter. You're a special mom!
Post a Comment